THE NEW HAMPSHIRE HORSE COUNCIL INC.
IN UNITY THERE IS STRENGTH.....
THE EQUINE COMMUNITY WORKING TOGETHER
The purpose of the New Hampshire Horse Council Inc. is to
promote the interests of the entire equine industry of New
Hampshire, to act as liaison among various horse groups, to
disseminate information and educate both the legislature and the
general public, act as official voice of the state equine
industry, and as an advisory body to the University of New
Hampshire, College of Life Sciences and Agriculture, the New
Hampshire Department of Agriculture and the New Hampshire Farm
Bureau Horse Advisory Committee regarding the horse industry and
related horse activities or progams.
- To serve as a means of communication
within the industry and a voice to those outside the
industry where unity and strength are needed.
- To monitor legislative and administrative
decisions which would have an impact on horses
and/or horse industry members.
- To promote horse related activities, facilities,
and/or programs of beneficial interest to the
industry in New Hampshire.
- To promote the highest standards of sportsmanship
and horsemanship for the use of horses as a
source of healthful recreation and welfare of New
- To encourage the protection and development of
resources vital to the horse industry in New
- To encourage and support programs developed by
New Hampshire 4-H and youth equine groups in the
use of horses for enhancing the development of human
- Equine Responsibility Act, HE 793, becomes law in
collaborative effort with NH Farm Bureau
- Published Hoofin' It, 1998 Equine Services Directory,
sponsored in part by NH Dept. Agriculture, Markets &
- Established New Hampshire Horseperson of the Year Award
- Affiliated with American Horse Council
- Provided free horse industry education workshops at Farm
& Forest Expo
- Achieved incorporation and non-profit status
What you will receive:
- NHHC's quarterly newsletter
- Hoofin' It - 1998 Equine Services Directory
- Industry Alert notices
- Northeast Equine Journal subscription
- $15 complementary classified advertising
- 10% discount on display advertising
City: State: Zip Code:
City: State: Zip Code:
- Student $6.00 (w/o subscription)
- Individual $20.00
- Farm $20.00
- Business $20.00
Make checks payable to NHHC and mail to:
179C South Road
West Canaan, NH 03741
So we may better serve our membership, please complete the
We receive requests for our mailing list. Do you want your
name given out at these times? YES NO
Which activities do you participate in:
- Pleasure riding
- 4-WPony Club/Youth
How tnany horses do you own?
How many do you keep at home?
If you board horses for others, how many stalls do you have?
What breeds do you have?
Interested in volunteering? YES NO I want to know more
- Trade shows
Copied using OCR software from the printed brochure by Kenyon F. Karl <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Unintentional errors are likely!